Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lola and New Mom and Dad




Lola went home with Jennifer and Bela the owners of the The Frame Studio 954-563-0445 http://theframestudio.com

Jennifer said about her new puppy

"We looked for a year and a half for the right dog. I even when to the shelter every week, but the truth is, I knew what I wanted and I didn't want to settle. The minute we saw this fluffy little puppy at Tiny Treasures, we couldn't stop thinking about her. We left the shop so as not to make an emotional decision, and then laid in bed that night afraid someone else might beat us too her. We were at the front door the next morning when they opened, and we've felt nothing but love for her ever since.

She is perfect, and everyone loves her. Almost as much as my husband and I."

No comments:

Post a Comment